30 January 2015
The Royal Commission will hold a public hearing in Melbourne commencing on Monday 2 February 2015.
The scope and purpose of the public hearing is to inquire into:
- The response of the Yeshivah Centre and the Yeshivah College in Melbourne to allegations of child sexual abuse made against David Cyprys, David Kramer and Aaron Kestecher.
- The response of the Yeshiva Centre and the Yeshiva College Bondi to allegations of child sexual abuse made against Daniel Hayman.
- The systems, policies, practices and procedures for the reporting of and responding to allegations of child sexual abuse of:
- Yeshivah Centre,
- Yeshivah-Beth Rivkah Colleges,
- The Yeshiva Centre - Chabad NSW, and
- Yeshiva College Bondi.
- Any other related matters.